To play on ZHI Time Warp, we recommend an UO Mondain’s Legacy installation: if you already have an older installation of UO (es. UO Renaissance/Second Age) please uninstall it, backing up the Desktop folder if needed.
Once you will have the new client installed, to old one will stop working.
- Download UO Mondain’s Legacy files and install it: Ultima Online – Mondain’s Legacy.exe 761,5 MB
- Download ZHI Time Warp customization files (self-extracting zip): ZHI Time Warp ML.exe 19,8 MB
- Unzip the customization files on your desktop, then select all files and copy/paste them OVERWRITING the original UO Mondain’s Legacy files, that, by default, is installed in C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online Mondain’s Legacy
- Run directly the client.exe executable from that folder (version 188.8.131.52 – DO NOT autopatch) in Windows XP Compatibility Mode (right click -> properties -> Compatibility)
- Change your password at first login and set your email address (.password and .email commands)
- When in game, go to a Bank and check the color of the trash can of wonders: if it is now glowing pink, you didn’t install the customization files correctly