Sorry, this entry is only available in Italiano.Leggi tutto
Archivio news del mese di September 2015
- New function “loot” when clicking on a body (shortcut for .loot)
- Fixed bug in ritual robe appearance
- Restored original NPC armor (and their fame, as a consequence)
- Yellow fishes can now be fished
- Fixed some bugs when equipping regen items
- Fixed a bug that prevented spellbooks from being copied
Positioned Spawnpoint in assigned lands for this week and for the next one (I’ll be absent).
Actually every assigned land contains 9 spawnpoint of Ebony Hand, and you’ve time till 9-10-2015 to reduct them to 3 or less, if you want mantain your assigned land.Leggi tutto
Arch Magincians are newly in force after having substained the dreamish structure visited by four adventurers. They checked the fragment found in the structure, it is only a third of a tablet, and is possible to understand only one word: Solenopsis.
They searched in their archives for this word and found two book about it.
It is possible read these books at Magicians wizardry shop.Leggi tutto
- Setting max cast distance back to 18 tiles
- Fixed a bug when using mystical weapons
- Increased kill decay time from 40 to 280 hours to better fit macro away
- Killing someone in a guarded area now counts as 5 kills instead of 1
(an exclamation mark will appear in the murder report and the message will be “you have been publicly reported for murder”)
- Reduced max cast distance from 20 to 18 tile to match client’s view range
- Minor improvements in guild venue management
- Inscription on normal spells now works again
- Word of power gates are now visible again when used
- Fixed minor bug in .cast
- POL093-style LOS is now back in effect
- Gumps are now repositioned when they have been left when reopened (skill window, earthbook, etc…)
- Halved stamina cost for walking
- Enabled “profile” function on paperdoll
- Enabled all paperdoll and top bar buttons, except for “quest” button
- Arena: it is no longer possible to carve heads out of bodies
- Arena: fixed the bug that made bandages fall in the ...
- Guilds: it is now possible to lock down items even on static venues
- Guilds: guild deeds are working again
- Guilds: Guild Master can now abdicate in favour of someone else
- Guilds: staff can now temporarily replace a vacant Guild Master
- Arena: Removed hight distance damage malus for archers
- Arena: Totems can now longer cast while hidden
- Solved a problem while showing house owners’ name
- Solved a pr...